Infrastructure Engineering-SRE lead
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on February 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
python, django, agile
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BTech/BE degree or equivalent experience
• Communicates with confidence to internal customers
• Strong interpersonal capabilities along with solid verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of cloud and having a SRE mindset would be an added advantage.
• Must have a development background to conceptualize ideas for automating Devops activities.
• Must have strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks effectively.
• Must have strong people management skills including coaching, mentoring, up-skilling, hiring, performance management and conflict resolution
• Consumer & Community Banking - Digital Technology at JPMorgan Chase & Co. is searching for a VP for the Middleware Engineering team. Candidate will lead the team to provide administration of HA Proxy servers and also drive conceptualizing and building of products to ease the management of HA Proxy servers on a large scale.
• The qualified candidate will have 5+ years of engineering experience in installation, configuration and administration of the following.
o HAProxy 1.x & 2.x
o Apache HTTP Server 2.4.x
o Strong experience with Unix and Linux
o Knowledge on network Load Balancers and topology
o Willingness to work in a 24X7 environment and on on-call support
• The candidate must have a development background with 12+ years of experience with the following:
o Software development in Python or Java with frameworks like Django / J2EE / SpringBoot.
o Experience in frontend frameworks like React.js, Angular or Redux.
o Understanding of OOPs and data structures and their applications in coding scenarios.
o Expertise working with and building APIs.
o Experience in designing and developing microservices.
o Experience with SOA, JSON/XML and REST Web Services.
o Experience with API security frameworks, token management and user access control including OAuth, JWT, etc.
o Experience in designing and development on any database (Postgres/ Oracle / MySQL / Graph databases)
• Able to drive Agile across the team
• Able to drive TDD with good coverage of Unit tests in the code.
• Able to drive engineering standards and best practices in the team.
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You'll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.