Site Reliability Engineer
With Huxley Banking & Financial Services in USMore jobs from Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Posted on February 22, 2021
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
python, aws, kubernetes, docker, java
Our client is a rapidly expanding wellness company, seeking a Site Reliability Engineer, who is looking to contribute and expand their technical skills in a variety of sectors using specialized technology, with a focus on Kubernetes operations. You will help develop and maintain a monitorable, efficient, and dependable platform.
The job responsibilities include:
- Automate everything, from infrastructure down to day to day tasks.
- Setting forth best practices for developing and operating systems.
- Working with AWS, Python, Jenkins, Chef, and Terraform.
- Facilitate all aspects of operational security and compliance
- Ascertain causes of infrastructure incidents
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable background in maintaining/monitoring/deploying stable Kubernetes clusters
- Experience CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, ArgoCD, Harness, etc.)
- Understanding and implementing IaC utilities such as Terraform or Pulumi
- Experience with coding in the following languages: Python, Golang, Java, and C.
- Quality focused individual with a passion for technology, and is a team player.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.