With Google in Warsaw - PLMore jobs from Google
Posted on February 21, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Android, Cloud Services, Internet Infrastructure
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
cloud, c, networking
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software development in general purpose programming languages.
- Experience with web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems or security software development.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Master’s or PhD degree or equivalent practical experience in engineering, computer science or technical related field.
- Ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
About the job
Google's software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
As a Software Engineer working on Google’s Cloud Platform and internal infrastructure, you'll have the opportunity to work on everything from the core platform that powers the world's largest distributed network and set of data centers, to the systems that enable developers to rapidly build and easily run their services and applications in Google Data Centers. Your customers will be both external developers, using Google Cloud Platform to bring their ideas to the world, and Google engineers, working on a range of products from Gmail to YouTube.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Utilize your expertise to engage in and enhance the whole lifecycle of services to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving massive amounts of data and information.
- Research, conceive, and develop web applications to extend and improve on Google's product offering. Launch, iterate, and make a difference. Help to make Google products better for our users. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.