Software Engineering - Java & Spring Boot
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on February 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, spring, java-ee
• 14 to 16 years of experience in the IT industry
• Technically strong on Java/J2EE - SpringBoot, RESTful API, Angular
• Sound knowledge and hands-on experience on one or more scripting languages - shell script, batch script, python etc.
• Adept at databases and querying languages - Oracle or SQL Server or MySQL
• Expertise on various SCM, build and deployment tools (CI/CD), code scanning and testing tools
• Well versed with one or more application monitoring systems
• Good knowledge of DevOps and SRE functions
• Ability to manage and lead a team of engineers effectively
• Experience of implementing Agile methodologies and best practices for efficient delivery of applications
• Proficient in collaborating with various teams and stakeholders with strong customer-focus mindset
• Expert with great innovative and design skills to automate any repetitive and manual tasks
• Experience in project-based and team-focused working practices
• Prior experience of supporting a production application with skillful debugging and resolving defects capability
• Continue to look for opportunities to deliver beyond client expectations
• Proactively keep manager and team members informed of status, issues, and risks including key dependencies and timeline / schedule impacts
• Innovate and proactively look for ways to improve processes & procedures and identify/recommend new ideas for process improvement
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Work collaboratively with software professionals & infrastructure teams
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
• Work with clients on requirements gathering
• Ensure adherence to architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software maintenance, improvements and upgrades
• Provide production support and issue resolution for production systems
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
• A proactive approach to problem solving and decision making
• Demonstrate ability to "know your customer" including knowledge of the customer's business
• Highly self-motivated
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlinesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.