USWM Data & Cloud Architect
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in New York NY USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on February 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
apache, cloud, sql
As a senior Data Architect, you'll spearhead the efforts of passionate and dedicated teams at the intersection of technology, data and business strategy.
• Lead the definition and implementation of Data Capabilities like Data Discovery & Classification, Data Catalog, Data Lineage, Data Integration and Data Lake.
• Build data pipeline frameworks to automate high-volume and real-time data delivery for Data Lake and streaming data hub
• Build data APIs and data delivery services that support critical operational and analytical applications
• Develop sustainable data driven solutions with current new gen data technologies to meet the needs of our organization and business Customers
• Define Data Operations (DataOps) strategy and operating model for Data Anonymization, Synthetic Data Generation and Test Data Management.
• Responsible for defining and delivering innovative Enterprise Data Services to realize the data capabilities that are core to data strategy.
• Collaborate with and influences solution architects, engineers & delivery teams to adopt enterprise data architecture specifications in solutions
• Work directly with Product Managers and customers to deliver data products in a collaborative and agile environment
• 10+ years of Enterprise Data Architecture function, data strategy consulting and driving business value through architecture adoption, data management & analytics cultural change
• Experienced with various database technologies - SQL/NoSQL/in-memory/HDFS/columnar/GraphDB
• Hands on experience with cloud DB technologies - AWS RDS, Redshift, Snowflake, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Cosmos, Azure SQL
• Experience around designing and building production grade secured data pipelines from ingestion to consumption, using Java, Python, Scala, Talend, informatica, etc.
• Hands-on experience with integration tools for data orchestration across solutions such as Amazon Elastic MapReduce (EMR), Apache Hive, Apache Pig, Apache Spark, MongoDB.
• Experience with large scale, complex enterprise integration systems in a high availability, high volume, performance environment.
• Understanding of cloud application design principles (micro-services, 12-factor apps, stateless applications meant for cloud, containers, etc.).
• Strong technical experience with designing data lakes, pipelines, and data models.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and demonstrate business value
• Advanced people leadership skills, including developing talent and the next data functional leaders
• Experience working with cross-functional teams in delivery of new products or servicesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans