Full Stack Developer, Associate
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Singapore - SGMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on February 23, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
python, reactjs, oop
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Candidate will be part of Global Technology Infrastructure, Client Reliability Services - Site Reliability Engineering Team and drive automation by establishing developer skills in IT Infrastructure resources. The goal is to build a community of talented technologists across the hub that can grow the culture of continuous learning, with skill building as a priority.
You'll work on agile teams with peers and experienced Software Engineers/Infrastructure Developers to grow your skills, share ideas and innovate with our technology community all over the world, as well as gain deeper insight into what it means to work here through networking events and peer-mentorship programs. You could help develop innovative solutions that impact the day-to-day lives of customers, clients and businesses around the world. No matter your role, you'll have the opportunity to learn new coding languages, introduce new products for our clients and work with innovative new technology. You'll develop the skills and acumen to take your career in any direction and make a genuine contribution to our businesses from the start.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Minimum 7yrs of experience in both Systems Engineering and Software Development
* Advanced knowledge of architecture, design across all systems
* Strong understanding of development concepts, SDLC methodologies, OOP concepts, enterprise design patterns, industry best practices
* Experience designing and building REST web services using Python
* Strong experience with Python for implementing web technologies
* Experience designing and developing large scale enterprise applications
* Understanding of Domain Driven Design, Microservices patterns and architectures
* SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket,,Sonar)
* Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (Cloud, virtualization, object stores, etc.)
* Agile development experience or equivalent in fast-paced development environment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with peers and management
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.