With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Bengaluru - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on February 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Data Scientist, System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, apache, machine-learning
• 5+ years programming with Java/J2EE
• 3+ years programming with Oracle, DB2, Sybase or equivalent relational database
• Strong understanding of the Spring Framework
• Strong fundamental understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• Strong fundamental understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Knowledge and experience with RESTFul Services
• Knowledge and experience with Apache Camel or equivalent Enterprise Integration Pattern frameworks.
• Knowledge and experience working within a Unix/Linux Environment
• Knowledge and experience working with messaging frameworks (MQ, TIBCO, etc)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills
• Domain knowledge within the Securities Processing / Financial Industry
• Knowledge and experience building micro services.
• Knowledge and experience building cloud native applications.
• Knowledge and experience with Apache KafkaJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.