With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hyderabad - INMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on February 22, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
• 5 to 8 years of experience in the IT industry
• Technically strong on Java/J2EE - SpringBoot, RESTful API, Angular
• Sound knowledge and hands-on experience on one or more scripting languages - shell script, batch script, python etc.
• Adept at databases and querying languages - Oracle or SQL Server or MySQL
• Expertise on various SCM, build and deployment tools (CI/CD), code scanning and testing tools
• Well versed with one or more application monitoring systems
• Good knowledge of DevOps and SRE functions
• Experience in project-based and team-focused working practices
• Prior experience of supporting a production application with skillful debugging and resolving defects capability
• Continue to look for opportunities to deliver beyond client expectations
• Proactively keep manager and team members informed of status, issues, and risks including key dependencies and timeline / schedule impacts
• Innovate and proactively look for ways to improve processes & procedures and identify/recommend new ideas for process improvementJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.