Windows Technical Engineer (JoinOCI))
With Oracle Corporation in Bucharest - ROMore jobs from Oracle Corporation
Posted on March 18, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Database Administrator, System Administrator
Industry: Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
windows, oracle, sysadmin
We are currently looking for an experienced Windows technical engineer to help maintain and deliver Oracle IT Windows Deployment and Management solutions.
What You’ll Work With:
You will work with a global team in Oracle IT Endpoint Engineering, delivering solutions that are used on endpoint devices that are relied upon by every employee in the Company so that they can do their job and deliver solutions to our customers.
- Understanding of Windows operating systems including new features.
- Work with established team to design, deliver and support our Windows delivery solutions.
- Provide technical support for our Windows delivery solutions. To be the expert in what our solutions can, and cannot, do.
What We Require:
- 5+ years Windows 10 experience, candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the OS
- Experience with Windows Deployment (Workspace ONE preferred)
- Scripting knowledge e.g. Powershell, Electron, Autoit.
- Excellent Windows troubleshooting skills
- Any application packaging knowledge an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Effective working independently and as a team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work across Time zones. Responsible for our production infrastructure, including the servers and services which support our growing client base as well as designing and implementing highly scalable environments. This Engineer works with other teams in the organization and provides infrastructure solutions for their needs. Understands client systems and applications, networking, infrastructure, data centers, web tools and technologies, databases and Cloud, Big Data, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and more.
Design new scalable solutions for fast changing infrastructure environment with complex needs in fields like: configuration deployments, monitoring, and logging. Perform deep drill down analysis into performance bottlenecks and provide necessary fixes. Bring in new ideas, change, evolve, improve and simplify the production infrastructure. Work closely with our development and research teams and provide customer friendly solutions and support. Responsible for working on the design, development, and/or deployment of enterprise supporting systems.
BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Suggested majors include Computer Science or Mathematics. Working knowledge of software development tools, methodologies, and programming languages. Experience working with external or internal customers to implement large scale solutions, business process architecture, application system design, and implementation. Design and implementation of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions using a variety of cloud platform services. Highly technical and analytical, possessing significant implementation and operations experience. Identifies solutions in experience of application or server architecture and networking. A minimum of 5+ years experience in application or server architecture and networking or related experience.