Node.js Developer (Web&Mobile Team, Iasi)
With eMAG in Iași - ROMore jobs from eMAG
Posted on March 29, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Mobile Developer, System Administrator
Company size: 5k–10k people
Company type: Private
node.js, amazon-web-services, php, mysql, redis, sysadmin
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. Our engineers collaborate at every step of the development lifecycle, from gathering insights to architecting solutions to building, testing and iterating on our vision.
We are looking to expand our team with a Node.js Developer who is excited to solve complex problems and open to evolve and grow new skills like serverless and machine learning.
Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, definition and basic maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from different clients.
- Develop reusable, testable, high-performance and maintainable code;
- Design, implement and support multiple applications across various platforms;
- Stay in-tune with the latest technologies;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues.
- 4+ years of experience in Node.js environment;
- Design patterns (Dependency Injection, Factory, Builder, Observer, Facade);
- Solution architecture (Scalability, Event-Driven);
- Testing with Jasmine or similar;
- AWS (API gateway, Lambda, ECS, Aurora, Cloudwatch);
- Flexible, communicative, a real team player;
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast-evolving environment.
Will be a plus:
- PHP - BIG PLUS;
- CI/CD - Jenkins pipelines;
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform;
- Ansible, Docker;
- Experience with DDD (Domain Driven Design) projects;
- Working with Agile methodology.
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.