Junior System Administrator Smart Building (m/w/x)
With Sthree Switzerland in Basel - CHMore jobs from Sthree Switzerland
Posted on April 14, 2021
About this job
Location options: Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
One of the our client is in need of an Junior Smart Building IT Manager (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 01.06.2021
Extension: Yes, on request and showed performance
Work location: Basel
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Identify, install and configure hardware and software solutions
- Act as single point of contact for end users, and provide first and second level support, including application training and guidance Record, diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Evaluate and test new technologies
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with end users, internal and external IT specialists and software companies (vendors)
- Understand scientific workflows and processes and how they integrate into a business workflow landscape
- Ensure effective collection of technical user and system requirements with scientists and IT specialists, manage change for new and existing systems and provide high quality planning
- Act as point of contact for building automation and process automation
- Maintenance of 160 Windows Kiosk clients.
- Degree in computer science or information technology
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience, e.g. as IT manager / support for smart buildings, scientific application manager or similar role in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in technical operations, in infrastructure and preferably in laboratory computer environments
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of data historian technology (e.g. Osisoft PI), building automation (e.g. BACNet) and access control
- Experience with agile application development methods such as Scrum
- Technical project management skills with experience working across company boundaries
- Proven experience in working with internal and external suppliers
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload with methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills in German and English
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.