Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
With Huxley Banking & Financial Services in USMore jobs from Huxley Banking & Financial Services
Posted on April 13, 2021
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Role: System Administrator
Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Remote
One of the leading FinTech firms is looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer. This person would ensure the reliability and scalability of their SaaS products.
- Design and support CI / CD pipelines.
- Implement infrastructure and application monitoring and alerting.
- Optimize and scale application performance.
- Propose, evaluate, and integrate new solutions.
- Automate the environment including operational runbooks.
- 5+ years' experience in DevOps / SRE function.
- Strong working background with Kubernetes - clusters, monitoring, etc.
- Ability to write code in an object-oriented language.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Ansible, Jenkins, etc.
- Background implementing production performance, availability, and scalability monitoring.
This is a full-time, direct hire opening and can be fully remote from anywhere in the US.
Please apply with an updated resume or reach out to Emily at Huxley Associates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.