Embedded C/C++ Developer in Struer
With Bang & Olufsen A/S in Struer - DKMore jobs from Bang & Olufsen A/S
Posted on April 15, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: Embedded Developer
Industry: Consumer Electronics, Music, Television
Company size: 501–1k people
Company type: Public
embedded, c, c++, qualcomm, bluetooth-lowenergy
Join us to make your mark on the architecture, tooling, and way of working together with a team of highly skilled engineers working on our most advanced and powerful Bluetooth platform to date.
We are continuously looking for talented embedded developers, and as our new embedded developer, you will join our Audio Platform team in either Lyngby or Struer. We are dedicated to enhancing the use of our high-end luxurious Bluetooth audio products by developing end-to-end software solutions of the highest quality.
You will help us accomplish this by designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining and improving our platform features, utilising the latest generation of ultra-low-power Qualcomm QCC5100 series SoCs which include dual application processors and dual Kalimba DSPs. You will work on all aspects of the platform, e.g. integrating DSP algorithms, product UI/UX features and high-level application code into the interface of our app.
As part of the Audio Platform team you will have close collaboration with other teams in the company such as our app and cloud infrastructure teams. As such, you will have plenty of opportunities to influence our methods and processes and even take responsibility for platform features and new technologies.
You will be joining a team that loves to write code in a fun, creative and informal environment where there is room to try out new technologies and frameworks. We use Scrum with two-week sprints and daily standups.
What you bring
Whether you are a recent graduate or have some experience as a developer, we are interested in hearing from you if you are proficient in embedded software development in C and C++ for MCU platforms.
Moreover, you bring:
- Sound knowledge of common design patterns, multithreaded programming, and technologies like Bluetooth Low Energy – knowledge of Qualcomm CSR86xx or QCC51xx Bluetooth audio SoC, continuous integration, automatic testing and software architectural principles is a great advantage
- Preferably, a degree in computer science or similar
- An interest in working with Jira, GitHub, Docker – experience with these tools is not required
- A creative and innovative spirit and the eagerness to challenge normal software development practices
- Fluent communication skills in English
Ready to join the most desired audio brand in the world?
Then go to the "Easy apply" button. Applications are assessed continuously, so please apply as soon as possible.