Systems Engineer (Devops)
With CommBank in Eveleigh - AUMore jobs from CommBank
Posted on April 20, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Banking, Financial Services, Investment Banking
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
cloud, java, devops
We are currently hiring for multiple DevOps Engineers to join various Engineering teams within Commonwealth. There are roles available at all levels. If you are a passionate DevOps engineer and looking for a challenging role. Please apply now!
What skills we are looking for:
- Experienced in operations of enterprise applications, API, containerisation and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Have hands-on automation/scripting skills in one or more - Powershell, Perl, Bash, Python, Java
- Experienced in supporting large enterprise infrastructure in a hybrid cloud environment
- Excellent knowledge in ITIL and Agile methodology
- Skilled in monitoring tools like Splunk and AppDynamics would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools such as Github, Ansible, Teamcity, Octopus, Artifactory are highly desirable
- Production experience with Kubernetes and/or Docker workloads, and infrastructure related open source contributions are advantageous.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working programs
- An inclusive team culture that promotes collaboration and innovation
- Group Health Fund and award-winning Super fund
- Amazing development and internal career progression opportunities