Site Reliability Engineer
With Onefootball GmbH in Berlin - DEMore jobs from Onefootball GmbH
Posted on April 30, 2021
About this job
Location options: Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
Role: DevOps, System Administrator
amazon-web-services, kubernetes, sysadmin, docker, sre
We believe that great, agile software engineering requires creativity in solving problems for our users, a scalable architecture, great coding as well as open minded communication.
At OneFootball we are delivering the product experience for football fans, the platform for our content partners and tools for our internal users. Our main systems consist of a micro service architecture with golang applications running on Kubernetes in AWS, serving iOS, Android and Web clients. You can check our Stackshare page, too.
As part of the Core team you design, develop and deliver systems and solutions in the cloud. Provide a secure, high-scalable and cost-effective infrastructure setup and a work closely together with other engineering teams. Have stability enforced by clear processes by checking production readiness for new services created.
- Ensure reliability and scalability through building-blocks tools, standards and SRE best practices
- Engage in monitoring, automation and software optimization
- Work together with software engineers to create new designs and architectures
- Increase the productivity of our cross-functional teams
- Increase IaC coverage
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps role
- Experience or passion about SRE
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Container runtime like Docker and container orchestration
- Experience in scripting and dynamic languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go)
- Proven experience in cloud like AWS or Azure and IaC / Automation
- Outstanding communication skills.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, submit your application and join our Engineering team! OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.