Production Service Systems Administrator 3
With Oracle Corporation in Guadalajara - MXMore jobs from Oracle Corporation
Posted on May 02, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Database Administrator, System Administrator
Industry: Cloud Computing, Cloud Services, Software Development / Engineering
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
oracle, cloud, sysadmin
We are seeking an experienced professional who has a broad understanding of cloud telephony, session border controllers and SIP trunking.This individual will be part of a Global Team and responsible for the operational effectiveness of the cloud telephony service.
- Subject Matter Expert for Oracle’s Cloud Telephony Solution
- Responsible for the migration of services from on premise to cloud telephony
- Responsible for Level 3/4 escalation support for all service issues related to the cloud telephony service
- Working with the quality analytics team to ensure the optimal service quality to the users and recommend improvements
- Point of contact with the cloud telephony and telco providers for all operational support issues
- Point of contact with internal teams for delivery of the cloud telephony in particular the contact center services
- 3-5 years of experience relevant to this position including
- Degree in computer/communications or related discipline preferred
- Operational experience providing telephony services in a large enterprise or managed services company
- Experience with Oracle Session Border Controllers configuration, maintenance, Installation and troubleshooting is a mandatory requirement
- Experience with Cloud Telephony preferred
- SIP protocol/applications/interfaces
- Experience with Unified Communications products and solutions
- Strong implementation experience in the enterprise voice and video space
- Knowledge and experience of data communications concepts including network architecture, TCP/IP, SNMP, NTP, SCTP and troubleshooting
- Experience with isolating and resolving complex problems utilizing appropriate diagnostic tools.
- Experience working with Global Carriers, tracking and/or escalating to meet vendor SLAs.
- Self-Starter with demonstrated experience of supporting large VoIP LAN/WAN environments.
- Candidate must possess strong communications skills (verbal and written) and customer management skills
- Team oriented player Responsible for the operation of production environments, including systems and databases, supporting critical business operations. Will perform administration and analysis for multiple production environments and recommend new and novel solutions to improve availability, performance, and supportability. This is an opportunity to bring a combination of deep technical knowledge with administration/analysis knowledge of Oracle's Cloud Infrastructure to provide escalation support to a wide range of complex production environment problems related to immense growth, scaling, leveraging the cloud, extremely high performance, and high availability requirements.
Install, monitor, maintain, support, and optimize all production server hardware and software. Provide escalated technical support for complex technical issues which may include leading problem management cases and providing management status. Coordinate escalated support cases and lead appropriate internal technical resources and/or third party vendors to resolution and coordinate a storage infrastructure of Oracle system and database appliances. Responsible for Oracle production environments; assist with server operating system and application upgrades, bug fixes, and patching; and work on standardization projects for both hardware and software under the Oracle technology stack while providing consistent system uptime as expected in a Cloud environment. Provide on-call support, on a rotating basis.
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience. Identifies solutions in Technical Infrastructure support and server administration in a mid-sized environment; supporting and troubleshooting distributed applications, software, and operating systems; and administering and troubleshooting issues with messaging middleware and message brokers. Knowledge of enterprise platforms. Desire to keep up with modern technology and make recommendations. Knowledge of network architecture and protocols. Experience with enterprise administrative scripting using a major scripting language and experience with software deployment. Travel may be required in accordance with business needs. Related technical experience may be substituted for degree requirements, including Infrastructure support and server administration; supporting and troubleshooting distributed applications, software, and operating systems. Advanced knowledge of network architecture and protocols. Strong experience with enterprise administrative scripting using a major scripting language. 5+ years or more of related technical experience may be substituted for degree requirements, including Infrastructure support and server administration; supporting and troubleshooting distributed applications, software, and operating systems.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.