Business Systems Analyst w/ Cloud and Agile
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Wilmington DE USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on July 21, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
cloud, agile, amazon-web-services
This position is firm-wide in scope and will require significant collaboration, influence, and leadership across all technology organizations that support all lines of business and functional areas (e.g. Risk, Finance, Compliance etc).
The chosen candidate will contribute to the Enterprise Technology Services and Data Management (ETSDM) mandate by enabling teams to understand their cloud costs, identify waste, take actions to optimize public cloud spend, and maximize the value of our investments. This is a analytical role in our Cloud FinOps team that will leverage the power of data to visualize and drive cloud optimization for clients and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Analyze business requirements for the purposes of constructing technical delivery specifications
* Author epics, user stories, etc. that accurately reflect business needs
* Use your Agile delivery skills
* Be part of a team that includes product owners, engineers, architects, clients, stakeholders, partners etc.
* Collaborates with fellow team members and keeps the team and other key stakeholders well informed of progress of application business features being developed
* Executes within a client centric environment while working with teams and contributors
We're likely a good match for each other if your background includes any of the following:
* Experience or interest in using public cloud
* Agile Delivery experience
* Previous experience working in large IT teams
* Product delivery
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Some things that will get our attention....
* ServiceNow Certified - System Administrator
* Public Cloud Certified - AWS, Google, or Azure
* AGILE/SCRUM Certified
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans