With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Chicago IL USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on September 10, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
cloud, java, amazon-web-services
JP Morgan is looking for experienced and motivated technologists who possess a unique balance of technical depth and strong interpersonal skills. As a Cloud Architect, you will craft highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures in private and public cloud that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of Cloud services. You'll collaborate with internal teams and business leaders alike to define target state architectures.
Have a strong understanding of large-scale computing solutions. The ideal candidate will have past experience working as a systems engineer/architect. You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills honed and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience with modern microservices architecture using API Gateways, Cloud Native Technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, etc.).
* Knowledge of API management
* Experience in Domain Driven Designs
* Experience in Java, Spring, Angular programming
* Knowledge in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Experience with one or more public clouds AWS, GCP, MS Azure
* Enjoy working in a large company environment. You will have a passion for designing, and building cloud solutions at scale.
* Maintain overall knowledge in latest technologies and trends.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goal.
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Financial services experience is a plus
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans