Cloud Platform Architect (f/m/d) for SAP Commerce Cloud - SAP Munich
With SAP in Munich - DEMore jobs from SAP
Posted on September 14, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Cloud Services, Customer Experience Management, Enterprise Software
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
cloud, amazon-web-services, java
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
As the Cloud Platform Architect (Associate) (f/m/d), you will be responsible for the technology strategy of SAP Commerce cloud architecture to provide a shared service platform for our commerce development. You will work in a global environment and in close collaboration with the rest of the leadership of SAP Commerce. You will help foster a close relationship to key customers as well as evangelize SAP Commerce's technology strategy.
Your tasks include:
- Define and conceptualize the cloud platform strategy accross different cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GC) together with our SRE and Devops team to provide a robust and modern enviornment for our global commerce products
- Prepare our enviornment for a cloud provider agnostic future
- Help the development teams to make technology decisions
- Drive the execution of this strategy by our global development team
- Guide a group of highly skilled architects and enable them to help drive to the overall vision
- Evangelize SAP Commerce's technology strategy on conferences, with blogs posts, and other means of communication, both internally and externally
- Master's degree in quantitative field – preferably Computer Science
- At least 4 years of experience work as developer (Java/.Net)
- At least 4 years of experience in the role of an solution architect
- At least 8 years of experience with at least one strategic cloud provider (Microsoft, AWS, Google) during which you gained a deep understanding of its architecture and services
- A proven track record of delivering cloud-native solutions
- A thorough and up-to-date understanding of latest cloud technologies and architectural patterns
- A proven track record of scaling applications in the cloud
- Outstanding communication skills in English, written and verbally
- Ability to strongly represent the company with customers and their leadership
ABOUT THE TEAM
SAP Commerce is an agile, scalable e-commerce platform that offers shopping and buying experience. It powers the online commerce experience of 3,000+ customers including a considerable number of Fortune 500 companies worldwide at global scale.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:296823 | Work Area: Software-Development Operations | Expected Travel: 0 - 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time or Part time | Additional Locations: