Full Stack Developer - Java_React
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Houston TX USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on September 14, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Full Stack Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
java, reactjs, sql
As Full Stack Applications Developer within JP Morgan Credit Risk Technology organization, you will be building, enhancing, and modernizing Credit Risk Reporting technology solutions designed to meet regulatory requirements and achieve variety of business objectives.
* Participate in modernization and upgrade of the Credit Risk technology stack in accordance with the industry best practices
* Analyze, design, and build credit risk reporting solutions and implement core architectural changes using Agile development methodology;
* Enhance existing software in accordance with specifications and adhering to the internal application development standards and industry best practices;
* Effectively communicate with Business stakeholders and Technology / SRE teams throughout organization;
* Production support (L3)
* Degree: Bachelors (or higher) in Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
* At least 5 years of related work experience, including Java and RDBMS
* UI Framework (Reactjs)
* SQL, PL/SQL
* Oracle/ Sybase IQ
* Unix, shell scripting
* Aptitude to quickly learn and adopt new technologies
* Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure within agreed timelines and multi-task
* Data Warehousing
* Big Data Storage and Management Tools(Hadoop, S3, Dremio)
* Kafka Messaging
* Python, Scala, Apache Spark
* Amazon Web Services
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans