Software Engineering - Capacity Analytics
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Plano TX USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on October 07, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Backend Developer
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
design, cloud, api
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators rewarded with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focusedapproach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
As an experienced Software Engineer professional, your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your hands-on knowledge in system design, application development, testing and operational stability will help your team deliver high quality products. You'll be instrumental in solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You'll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. Your quest to embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. And best of all, you'll be able to harness massive amounts of brainpower through our global network of technologists from around the world to tackle big challenges.
As an experienced Capacity Analyst, you'll be contributing to the decisions of a global, strategic nature that impact our customers, clients, and businesses around the globe. Your expertise in analyzing complex data systems, anticipating problems, and finding ways to mitigate risk, will be key in leading a high performing team to design and navigate the program roadmap.
* The role will provide technical and transformational services with these skills:
* Expert in enterprise development platforms and their allied frameworks
* Expert in designing, integrating and implementing solutions using APIs, connectors, scripts, tools etc.
* Expert in containers (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraforms etc.) and Cloud (AWS, Azure etc.)
* Expert in end-to-end designing and integrating feedback loops from monitoring tools across app/infra
* Ability to drive Automation beyond the Span of Control across the enterprise
* Experienced to drive intelligence from ALM tools like ServiceNow, JIRA etc. and fill gaps or drive maturity
* Experienced to Architect, Solution, Design and implement DevOps across People, Processes and Tools
* Excellent Negotiation, Communication, Customer interaction Skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Assess, Solution Design, Architect and Implement DevOps practices (Continuous Integration, Continuous testing, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Monitoring, Continuous Delivery) with full accountability
* Architect, Design and Implement Cultural Change to adopt DevOps
* Architect, Design, Build and Implement end-to-end DevOps Practices with any target environment e.g.; on-prem, containers, Cloud, Serverless, Hybrid, Applications etc.
* Architect solutions catering to all the CALMS Principles of DevOps
* Architect, Design, Develop, Implement and Coach for Engineering practices across multiple groups
* Architect and implement development & deployment of system integration strategies using common tools & methods
* Drive motivation, efficiencies and a culture of sharing around People, Processes and Tools
* Should Develop DevOps and Agile Assessment frameworks and maturity models
* Should be able to nourish the culture of Agility and behavior of Site Reliability Engineering
Ability to negotiate and drive collaboration with Team & the stakeholders, both internal and external
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans