Sr. Data Analytics/Machine Learning Specialist, VP
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Plano TX USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on November 09, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
python, user-experience, d3.js
Cybersecurity Tech Controls is looking for a Data Analytics/Machine Learning Specialist to join our growing team of data analytics experts and to deliver end to end solutions which include software development to manage accurate data collection, UI/UX development, as well as data processing, modelling and analysis. You will design and build full solutions requiring a diverse skill set across Machine Learning, Software Engineering, Systems Architecture, Data Frameworks and UX Development.
The ideal candidate has a knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mind-set to convert insights into strategic opportunities for Cybersecurity and Technology Controls Products. The candidate will work closely with leaders across products, and technology teams to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes. They will use advanced data modelling, predictive modelling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by the organization and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
* Ability to rapidly develop of new data and analytic solutions using machine learning with fast iteration over quick sprints
* Ability to breakdown business problems into solvable components by assessing the requirements and/or business implications to arrive at recommended solutions, with minimal supervision.
* Strong Technical acumen to work with Product, Service, Customers, and Development managers and capture requirements for developing measurable objectives
* Build, develop, and maintain - data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
* Design and deliver UI/UX front end solutions
* Manage and optimize processes for data intake validation, mining and engineering as well as modelling, visualization and communication deliverables.
* Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, and product teams.
* Provide team leadership and knowledge share to co-workers on machine learning best practices and techniques
* Provide insight and leadership for Cloud and SRE solutions
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or Masters in a field such as Computer Science, Data Analytics, or equivalent skill
* Software Development
* Strategic thinking and passion for business strategy and business processes
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
* 3+ years of experience in data analytics/machine learning.
The right candidate will also be proficient and experienced with the following tools/programs:
* Strong skills in machine learning: time series predictive analytics, NLP text analytics , deep learnin
* Python (Skikit-learn,Py-Torch), Jupyter Notebooks or similar
* Working knowledge with products such as Splunk, Grafana, Tableau, Qlik, and other visualization product
* Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and sub queries
* Working knowledge of Cloud Meachine Learning and Deep Learning tools
* Experience working with and creating dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions.
* Experience with Python, Peri, R, Powerbuilder, Bash / Shell, C, C++, JAVA, or other programming / scripting languages
* Ability to automate data collection using WebAPIs
* Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
* Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, and projects simultaneously
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans