Sr. ServiceNow Software Engineer
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Wilmington DE USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on November 25, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
agile, cloud, java
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) for JPMorgan Chase oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices required to make us a leading technology company. We will drive firm-wide efforts in such critical areas as Cloud Enablement & Adoption, Technology Portfolio Management and Rationalization, Platform and API Strategy, Development Tooling and Practices, Big Data and Machine Learning services, Data Architecture, Reference Architecture, and Technology Data Management.
This position is firm-wide in scope and will require significant collaboration, influence, and leadership across all technology organizations that support all lines of business and functional areas (e.g. Risk, Finance, Compliance etc).
You will be joining a team of software engineers, architects, and product specialists that maintain a constant focus on designing strategic solutions, delivering innovative products on leading edge technologies, and leveraging the scale of the firm to achieve optimal outcomes.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
* Analyze business requirements for the purposes of constructing technical delivery specifications
* Designs, analyzes, develops, reviews, tests, debugs, delivers and supports software
* Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of end to end software development which will include working in Agile frameworks
* Collaborates with fellow team members and keeps the team and other key stakeholders well informed of progress of application business features being developed
* Demonstrates an understanding of DevOps principles around Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Executes within a client centric environment while working with teams and contributors
We're likely a good match for each other if your background includes any of the following:
* Software engineering experience in a large-scale IT organization
* Experience with Java or Python
* Experience or interest in using public cloud
* Agile Delivery experience
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
Some things that will get our attention....
* ServiceNow Certified - Application Developer and System Administrator
* Public Cloud Certified - Developer or Architect
* AGILE/SCRUM Certified
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans