Site Reliability Engineer - Oracle HCM Support
With JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Columbus OH USMore jobs from JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Posted on November 29, 2021
About this job
Job type: Full-time
Role: Database Administrator, System Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10k+ people
Company type: Public
oracle, sql, cloud
An Application Support professional's dedication to innovation is essential to what keeps our company moving and thriving. Here, you'll oversee application issues throughout: troubleshooting, maintaining, identifying, escalating and resolving them as needed. You'll ensure that the production changes your team makes are made keeping best practices, lifecycle methodology and overall risk top of mind. Partnering with Infrastructure Service Support team members, you'll dig into root cause analysis, production changes, budgetary and staffing issues. You'll also draw on your experience to manage and mentor people to drive strategic change, both within your team as well as in collaboration with team members across JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s global network of innovators.
* Design, code, test and deliver software to automate manual operational work
* Troubleshoot incidents, facilitate blameless post-mortems and ensure permanent closure of incidents
* Engage with development team throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
* Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
* Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
* Coach or manage teams as applicable
* Participate in the 24x7 support coverage as needed
* 8+ years of Software Engineering or Production Support experience
* Expertise in at least one technology stack
* Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages (Java, Python, .Net, C++, etc.)
* Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
* Proficiency in one or more technology domains
* Working knowledge of infrastructure components. (E.g. routers, load balancers , cloud products , container systems , compute, storage and networks)
* Strong curiosity and bias for pro-active planning, action, ownership, learning and continuous improvement
* Exposer to job monitoring tools such as Control-M or Autosys
* Monitoring tool familiarity such as: Geneos, Splunk, Grafana, App Dynamics and/or Dynatrace
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a software engineering or production support discipline
We are looking for an Oracle HCM Cloud Technical expert .
This role requires a wide variety of skills and capabilities, including:
• PL/SQL and SQL development experience
• Oracle BI Publisher
• Oracle OTBI
• Oracle HCM Fast Formula
• Oracle HCM Extracts
• Oracle HDL, PBL, Spreadsheet loader
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans