Women in Leadership Tech -all levels at sustainable start-up (f/x) Munich/Remote
With FINN in DEMore jobs from FINN
Posted on March 15, 2022
About this job
Compensation: €80k - 110k
Location options: Remote, Visa sponsor, Paid relocation
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Manager
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Agile Software Development, Automotive, Mobility
Company size: 201-500 people
Company type: VC Funded
With this program, we are primarily targeting women in leadership positions working in Software Engineering to join our team and make massive contributions to the growth of FINN. As a lead at FINN, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of up to 7 Backend and Frontend Engineers. You are directly responsible for building the best tools and infrastructure to support our departments.
- You have the flexibility to work either in our Munich office or remotely ±3 hours of the Munich time zone (CET/CEST). In case of relocation, we are offering full visa support for you and your family.
- You have the flexibility to choose how you are structuring your working time by making use of our trust-based working hours.
- With massive growth potential, FINN allows you to quickly develop and succeed in a highly motivating startup environment with ambitious challenges in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent fixed salary, significant virtual equity share of the company, along with a yearly personal development budget of 3.000€.
- Our team is known for loads of fun and we have frequent team events to strengthen our connection.
- At FINN you have complete autonomy over your choice of equipment, accessories, editors, tools, and technology.
- Do you want to drive your own car with FINN? Get one with our employee discount program.
- Hire and lead an incredible team: Be the technical role model and go the extra mile to build, develop, and coach the team members on a daily basis.
- Best software for FINN: Actively participate in delivering the best software possible for our customers and business units. Together with the cross-functional teams, build tools and applications focused on automating the most frequent tasks.
- Strive for excellence: Strive to deliver the best possible user experience and to follow engineering best practices.
- Build it, run it: Build features with a ‘build it, run it’ mindset and be responsible for testing, deploying, and monitoring your code. We believe in Serverless!
- Be a role model for engineers joining in: be involved and act as a mentor in building a diverse and open-minded team where everyone has equal opportunity to facilitate their personal development.
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or in a similar field from a top-tier university.
- 2+ years of leadership experience in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Proven track record with 3+ years of software engineering experience in larger projects preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products.
- Experience in software engineering, preferably B2B, B2C, or SaaS products
- Profound knowledge of React, Python, NodeJS or Go.
- Strong solution finding abilities with new, creative approaches on how to overcome challenges.
- Highly passionate about hands-on coding.
- You have a “never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English
- Development Operations: You are directly responsible for building and maintaining the best application infrastructure to support all our software engineering teams.
- Operations: Your team builds custom tools for fully automated car fulfillment directly impacting the industry.
- Fleet: Your team will be responsible to build custom tools for procurement, yield, and car sales managers. This involves developing e.g. a holistic residual value tool.
- User Acquisition: Your team is responsible for a stellar experience on our homepage, native app, and checkout.
- B2B: Be responsible for building a true enterprise experience for our B2B customers on all platforms.
- Finance and Data: You will be responsible for developing cutting-edge data tooling and infrastructure, providing FINN with the best information about its cars, customers, and operations.
Interested in Joining a Fast-Growing Startup?
Don't be shy to apply if you are not meeting every requirement of our job description. We would love to get to know you and see if there is a fit between you and FINN. Please upload your CV and transcripts online. Andreas Wixler and Henriette Brune are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.